Recipes For Ginger Cookies - Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies - Pulled Pork In Slow Cooker Recipe.
Recipes For Ginger Cookies
- A medical prescription
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- (recipe) directions for making something
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- Flavor with ginger
- (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color; "a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes"; "a ginger kitten"
- add ginger to in order to add flavor; "ginger the soup"
- perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- Stimulate; enliven
Soft Ginger Cookies
Large Soft Ginger Cookies
This recipe is from “Vegetarian Classics: 300 Essential Recipes for Every Course and Every Meal” by Jeanne Lemlin.
Makes 18-20 Large (3 1/2 inch) cookies.
2 C unbleached flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 T ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp salt
12 T (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, very soft, plus extra for greasing
1 C firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1/4 C unsulfured molasses (such as Grandma’s)
1/4 C sugar (approximately) for rolling
1. In a medium-size bowl throughly combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Add the egg and molasses, and beat until well blended. Add the dry ingredients and beat just until combined. (I use my hands at this point to knead the dough a few times and get it evenly moistened.) Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. (Note: I skipped the chilling and they seemed just fine.)
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Make sure the oven rack is in the center of the oven. Lightly butter a baking sheet (or use a Silpat like me - love those things!). Place about 1/4 cup sugar on a small plate.
4. Gather some dough and roll into a ball about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Roll it in the sugar to completely coat it. Continue with more dough, placing the balls about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. You will be able to fit about 9 balls on a sheet.
5. Bake 15-17 (or less, 13 was perfect for this under-baker) minutes, or until cracked on top and golden on the edges. Wait 2 minutes before removing the cookies from the sheet. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store the cookies in zippered freezer bags.
RECIPE: White Chocolate-Ginger Cookies
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
1 package (6 oz) white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
3/4 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
1/3 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger*
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 to 3 1/2 teaspoons orange juice
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in brown sugar, 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, the ginger, nutmeg and orange peel until well blended. Stir in white chocolate baking bars, pecans and crystallized ginger. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart.
2. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
3. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and enough orange juice for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over cooled cookies. Let stand until glaze is set.
*To easily chop crystallized ginger, cut with kitchen scissors into small pieces.
baking cookies games
chip cookie recipe
enamel camping cookware
map of cook strait
designer cooker hoods
ultrex slow cooker
crunchy peanut butter cookies
tag : recipes for ginger cookies christmas cookie tins empty 3 burner